It almost a week I didn’t update my blog. So, take this opportunity to update it. This weekend nothing much happened. We cooked ‘nasi lemak’ (wa..lama nya tak mkn nasi lemak),Awana is no more in Hyderabad,met suoervisor(sgt la cerewet n ckp x serupa bikin).Oo…this week,I watched Majalah3 n suddenly teringin pulak nk mkn lempeyek.Aduh..ssh nya idup di perantauan ni.We need to be patient if we want something.So,bnyk2 kan la bersabar.I can’t wait for this December,I want to go back to M’sia for a short holiday (mcm la kaya sgt leh ulang alik m’sia).Another 11 days to go,then Ramadhan will leave us.Sedih nya,bcz bulan ni just once a year.”Ya Allah,Kau terima la segala amalanku pada bulan yg mulia ini”. Today:
Part1 -

our project's use case
Woke up,basuh bj,basuh langsir (amik mode raya),project discussion.
Part 2 -

me at Barista (kenapa la dia kedeng,bg cawan tu)
5.pm masak pad thai,went to barista(after mgrib),met project's supervisor,borak2 with my syg n slept.
No comments:
Post a Comment